Job Opportunities at VAIA Technologies
Field Service Engineer
- Responsible for mechanical and electrical assembly, software & control integration, testing, installation, and commissioning of customer systems.
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Associate’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with electronics, PLS’s and wiring.
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Office applications.
- Will assist in the development of customer systems that incorporate machine vision, automation, and mechanical assemblies.
- Play a major role in taking the finished design through component manufacture, system assembly/testing, and customer installation
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years of PLC/HMI experience with knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s (MicroLogix, CompactLogix, ControlLogix, SLC, etc.).
- Prior robot programming, preferably Fanuc and ABB.
- Responsible for general ad administrative management of activities in support of the successful and on-time execution of projects
- Will interact with customers, vendors, and internal project team members to ensure that all critical project tasks are tracked, owned, and regularly reported on.
- Associate’s degree or partial/significant study towards bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an administrative role, preferably for a company in a technical field.
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Office applications
Electrical & Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Responsible for performing control panel assembly and general shop assembly-level tasks in a busy machine vision, automation, and robotics operation.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and collaborating with other team members, customers, and vendors to ensure successful and on-time system delivery.
- Associate’s Degree or other technical schooling equivalents
- 2 years of practical experience in related fields
- Familiarity with Solidworks or similar CAD framework