We partner with our customers to ensure long term success and we understand that our customers have needs that may change over time. Therefore, we’ve tailored our service offerings to meet those evolving needs.
- Phone, email and web based support
- Remote login and troubleshooting tools
- Regional (local) support through employees and contractor partners
- On-Site support from an experienced technician or vision engineer
- Ongoing support contracts – including SLAs detailing response time and system uptime requirements
Contact us to learn more
[No upcoming training courses]
- Verification and testing of:
- sensor alignment
- camera alignment
- rejector alignment
- external communication to/from PLC or other controller
- discrete IO functions
- Evaluation of key system components:
- software (i.e., updating where necessary)
- Preventative maintenance:
- tighten wire and cable connections
- clean PC cooling system
- clean optics and lights
- Identify potential replacement parts:
Spares management is for customers with multiple systems installed across multiple sites, maintaining expensive spares on-site or across multiple sites can be costly and resource-intensive. Apart from the cost of the spares themselves, they must be securely stored, tracked periodically tested, and stocked based on anticipated failure rates. Requiring duplicate spares at multiple sites adds another layer of cost. VAIA can manage all of your spares needs at a much lower TCO, offering next business day delivery from our MA headquarters and handling all RMA activity for parts under warranty.
Contact us directly to learn more!
To learn more about our data analytics can help you, click here.
VAIA offers custom application-specific software algorithm or HMI design and development.
We also offer consulting for customers who are looking to develop an end to end inspection automation strategy for their business. VAIA’s evaluations also include applicability of the latest technologies and utilization of big data analytics and other high end tools to fuel business improvement.
- Custom engineering design
- Build to existing specification
- Incorporation of special requirements such as
- Integrated temperature control
- Labeling and tags to customer requirements
- Volume builds